Bi (Rain) Love Song Mp3 Download

Bi (Rain) is scheduled to make a big, big comeback this April! April 1st to be exact. He has two new MV teasers up on YouTube, and alot of people are awaiting his two new singles, "Love Song", and, "Back To The Basic".
The MV for "Love Song" is both sad and dramatic, and will definitely get all those fangirls excited once the full MV is finally released on the 1st of April.
How can I download Bi (Rain)'s "Love Song" MP3?

You can download the full MP3 of Bi (Rain)'s Love Song single through the link below:
So.. what are people saying about Rain's "Love Song" on YouTube?
TwizzleMeHappy:
"Thank you Rain for not using autotune and showing those kpop bands how kpop should really be. The king is back! May this mark the transition of bad kpop back to the good ole kpop days."

cindy7464:
"He's so HOT!~
I Love his singing, man!
Rain Rocks !!"

rosekissme:
I think it's OK... but was expecting something different with all the hype. I think if I see him sing it I will feel differently.

bati848:
He has not only kept his sooth voice with sum air ( this is my fav point !! ),
but he has got more able to express such a feeling as heartbreak .
Mature....Speechless...

AceSlayer1000:
His voice is like someone wrapping their arms warmly around you.

crazykaiyi:
*SWOONS*
There's only a few people in kpop whose voices has the ability to melt me.
And he's one of them. <3.
The song is really beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment