Kindle Valentines Day Gift?

Many people have been asking me lately whether the kindle is worth buying for their girlfriend (particularly after my post on it being 1 of the 3 best gifts for valentines day). I could not emphasise anymore than I already have that the Kindle is hands down the best gift you can get a girl. I personally bought one for my girl and I swear she spends more time on it than on facebook! I know hard to believe right? So why does the kindle hold sway over so many women?

--> It's easy to use. Seriously, my girl isn't technically savvy and she had her kindle up and running in a matter of minutes. She figured out how to buy her first book (a free one) in another minute or so. I was really impressed at how easy it is to use!
--> It's compact and easy to transport.
--> It has easy to apply attachments like a lightbulb for night reading. She loves this!
--> It comes in all kinds of customizable colors and you can even add covers (I recommend the burgundy one).
--> Wifi enabled kindles allow for reading anywhere and in any position. Since kindles are so light, it's easy for your girl to flop into bed, on a sofa or even on the floor and read away, unlike with a laptop.
So if you want to get the gift that will really wow her for valentines day, showing off your thoughtfullness and romantic taste, get the kindle!

No comments:

Post a Comment