Romantic Love Valentine's Day Poem: How You Make Me Feel

When we first met I didn’t know what to think. You stole my heart and changed my life in so many profound ways.
I’ve discovered myself when I fell in love with you. I can’t image a minute without your love. Together forever that’s how it should be, I’m so glad you’re celebrating another Valentine’s Day with me.

They say love can heal the world. And it’s true; you’ve filled my heart with tunes of love for you. Each beat of my heart plays a song for you.
My life is full, my life is complete, and so much laughter, joy and promise you have given me. When I think of beauty I think of you and nothing else, just you.
You filled my heart with so much sunshine and joy. I smile all the days I’m with you and I am empty when I’m not. Flowers & Roses don’t even begin to express my emotions for you. I crave you like I crave sugar, my sweet Valentine so glad you are mine.
You are my chocolate bunny and my rose of love, so delicate and beautiful. Never want to be without you, never want to breathe without you. You are my funny bone; my reason life is worth living. Always in my heart you will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment